Sunday, September 04, 2011

Dead Simple Quilt- I made my choice!

I finally made my final choice of fabric for my Dead Simple Quilt which is being held over at Lily's Quilts. Should be so much fun! I didn't want to have to purchase new fabric, so I picked a palate based on fabric already in my stash. Not perfect matches, but quite close I think. Fabrics are Kona solids and Bella solids- don't have a clue what colours they are!! The top colour is the most off the mark and the third colour is actually closer that the photo shows! Of course, right up until the moment we begin to cut, I just may revisit fabric choices! The palette will stay the same though!


1 comment:

Debbie said...

very nice palette! and I love the inspirational poppies!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

very nice palette! and I love the inspirational poppies!