Wednesday, September 07, 2011

WIP Wednesday #1

This is my first link-up to Lee's WIP Wednesday!! I hope it helps me stay on track with my projects. We'll see about that. So, the only finished quilt this week is Bunny Hop - a baby quilt using Lily & Will fabric and backed with brown flannel.
 I'm still slogging along making the hexy blocks using Lee's tutorial. Love this block, even with all that pressing!
I have completely abandoned the backing for this quilt. I took all the pieces down from my so called "design board" to make room for other stuff!
In progress is Come Fly With Me using hst's cut with my Go! baby. Love this cutter. The idea for this was found at Red Pepper Quilts!
Lastly, I picked my fabric for Lynne's Dead Simple Quilt at Lily's Quilts.
Okay, that's it finally.

4 comments:

The Thompsons said...

The Bunny Hop quilt is adorable.

stephmabry said...

Great geese! :)

Toni said...

The baby quilt is cute! Looks very snuggly! Your geese look amazing as well. That will be a fabulous quilt when you finish!

Lynette said...

Bunny Hop is precious. And don't you just love Red Pepper's work? :) I want to make an HST quilt like one of hers.

4 comments:

The Thompsons said...

The Bunny Hop quilt is adorable.

stephmabry said...

Great geese! :)

Toni said...

The baby quilt is cute! Looks very snuggly! Your geese look amazing as well. That will be a fabulous quilt when you finish!

Lynette said...

Bunny Hop is precious. And don't you just love Red Pepper's work? :) I want to make an HST quilt like one of hers.